Hi there, my name is Naomi. I’m from the beautiful islands of Trinidad & Tobago.
Kick back, put your feet up :- )
I created this space to document parts of my life. I’ve always liked writing, art and photography so hopefully it impacts you in a meaningful way.
Feel free to look around, subscribe and leave a comment if you like.
- A post dedicated to AnimalsHI THERE 🙂The majority of blog posts I’ve written so far have focused on travel and art. However I thought it was worth mentioning that animals have always been intriguing, captivating and special to me. I recall being engrossed in animal shows, trying to understand and make sense of the gazelle that was captured andContinue reading “A post dedicated to Animals”
- Arriving in Lisbon to visit the Chapel of ApparitionsThe Chapel of Apparitions is located in Cova da Iria Portugal. It was constructed sometime in the 1920’s to mark the exact location where three shepherd children; Lucia, Francisco and Jacinta reportedly witnessed the apparitions of the Blessed Virgin Mary in 1917. The Chapel is part of the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fatima whichContinue reading “Arriving in Lisbon to visit the Chapel of Apparitions”
- Art and CraftsJust for fun, a small mixed gallery of some pieces I’ve done over the years.In no particular order:Digital art/ Acrylic paints/ Markers/ Pencils/ Sewing (a skirt for my dog)/ Soap Making Click to enlarge ❤
- VenezuelaMy recollection of Venezuela is a place of natural beauty and wealth. I never thought in a million years that I would be writing a blog with this particular slant when it comes to Venezuela. I suppose we all know of the economic and humanitarian crisis this country is currently facing and so it isContinue reading “Venezuela”
- Machu PicchuAs one of the seven wonders of the world, Machu Picchu is fondly known as ‘The lost city of the Incas.’ This stony citadel is nestled high in the mountains which is the reason it was never destroyed by Spanish conquistadors. It is simply breath taking to witness. To arrive here, you can take aContinue reading “Machu Picchu”
- Nazca Peru: History & MysteryAbout 380 kilometres to the South of Lima, you will find a city by the name of Nazca. The name was derived from the Nazca Culture that flourished there between 100 BC to 800 AD. It took us approximately six hours by bus to arrive there from Lima. From what I remember, it was theContinue reading “Nazca Peru: History & Mystery”
A collection of beauty and inspiration